Heat exchangers are devices that transfer heat from one fluid to another, without allowing the two fluids to mix. They are widely used in various industrial, commercial and residential applications for heating, cooling and temperature control purposes.
Plate type heat exchangers
Plate type heat exchangers are devices that transfer heat from one fluid to another, using a series of thin, corrugated metal plates. These plates are arranged in a stack, with a gasket or brazing material between each plate, creating multiple fluid channels. One fluid flows through the channels on one side of the plate, while the other fluid flows through the channels on the other side of the plate, allowing for heat transfer between the two fluids.
Advantages of plate type heat exchangers include:
- High heat transfer efficiency: The large surface area of the plates, combined with the turbulence created by the corrugations, results in high transfer rates.
- Compact design: Plate type exchangers are more compact than other types of heat exchangers, making them ideal for applications where space is limited.
- Easy maintenance: The individual plates can be removed and replaced, without having to disassemble the entire heat exchanger, making maintenance and cleaning easier.
- Wide range of materials: Plate-type exchangers can be made from a variety of materials, including stainless steel, aluminum, titanium and other corrosion-resistant metals, to suit different application requirements.
- Cost-effective: Plate type heat exchangers are often less expensive than other types of heat exchangers, especially for large-scale applications.
Plate type heat exchangers are widely used in a variety of applications, including HVAC, refrigeration, power generation, petrochemical and food processing. They are also commonly found in applications such as air conditioning, space heating, pool heating, and industrial processes.
DANA Steel (www.danasteel.com) is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, with the rich experience of around three decades, we have always thrived hard in order to bring revolutionary changes to the steel industry; We have our state of the art Cold Rolling Mill (CRM Complex) Situated in DIC (Dubai Industrial City) we proudly manufacture our products in Dubai, UAE.
Our market extends over a wide demographic as we export over products to around 50 countries including counties from the Indian subcontinent (Bangladesh, India, Nepal); South-East Asian countries (Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam); Middle-East countries including members of GCC (GCC-Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan and Oman (Ibri, Salalah, Muscat, Sohar, Nizwa, Barka). We also have our markets extended to Africa (Djibouti) and South America. With our constant commitment to customer contentment, we are able to provide competitive prices and faster shipment to all of our valuable clients.
Feel free to contact in case of any enquiry. Listed below are the mediums through which you can reach us out!
WhatsApp – +971507983153
Tel – 0097142217273
Email – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org