HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) ducting industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a rapidly growing market, driven by the country’s booming construction and real estate sectors. The UAE is home to a number of large-scale infrastructure projects, including the construction of new residential and commercial buildings, as well as the expansion of existing ones. This has led to an increasing demand for HVAC systems and ducting to provide heating, cooling, and air quality control in these buildings.
The HVAC ducting market in the UAE is also being driven by the country’s focus on sustainability and energy efficiency. As a result, many of the new buildings being constructed in the UAE are designed to be energy-efficient, which requires the use of high-quality HVAC ducting systems.
There are many companies in the UAE that manufacture and supply HVAC ducting products and systems. Some of the leading companies in the industry include Al Ryum Group, Al Ghandi Auto, and Air Master Equipment Emirates. These companies offer a wide range of HVAC ducting products and systems, including flexible ducting, rigid ducting, and insulated ducting, as well as a variety of other products and services related to HVAC systems.
The market size of HVAC ducting in UAE is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, fueled by an increasing number of infrastructure projects, rising focus on energy efficiency and sustainability, and the increasing adoption of smart HVAC systems.
You can also look into some market reports that might give you a deeper understanding on the topic, but keep in mind these are only estimates and predictions, other factors could come into play that may affect the market growth.
Uses of GI in HVAC Ducting
GI, or galvanized steel, is a type of steel that has been coated with a layer of zinc to protect it from corrosion. This makes it a popular choice for use in HVAC ducting, as it is able to withstand harsh environmental conditions and resist the buildup of mold, mildew, and other types of microorganisms.
There are several uses of GI for HVAC ducting, including:
- Ducting for air distribution: Galvanized steel ducts are commonly used in HVAC systems to distribute air throughout a building. They are strong, durable, and able to withstand the pressure and temperature changes that occur in air conditioning and heating systems.
- Exhaust systems: The ducts used in exhaust systems must be able to withstand high temperatures and corrosive fumes. Galvanized steel ducts are an excellent choice for this application, as they are able to resist corrosion and maintain their structural integrity in the face of heat and chemical exposure.
- Ductwork for industrial facilities: Industrial facilities such as factories and warehouses often have complex HVAC systems that require large amounts of ductwork. Galvanized steel ducts are suitable for use in these systems, as they can withstand the heavy use and harsh conditions found in industrial environments.
- Insulation Support: Galvanized steel can also be used as a support for insulation in ducting systems, as it can withstand the weight of the insulation and maintain its shape.
- Fire Resistance : Many building codes require ducts to have a certain level of fire resistance. Galvanized steel ducts are able to meet these requirements and provide a high level of protection in the event of a fire.
It’s important to note that while GI can be a good choice for HVAC ducting, it also depends on the context and the specific requirements of the project. Other materials like Aluminum and PVC coated fabrics are also commonly used.
DANA Steel (www.danasteel.com) is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, with the rich experience of around three decades, we have always thrived hard in order to bring revolutionary changes to the steel industry; We have our state of the art Cold Rolling Mill (CRM Complex) Situated in DIC (Dubai Industrial City) we proudly manufacture our products in Dubai, UAE.
Our market extends over a wide demographic as we export over products to around 50 countries including counties from the Indian subcontinent (Bangladesh, India, Nepal); South-East Asian countries (Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam); Middle-East countries including members of GCC (GCC-Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan and Oman (Ibri, Salalah, Muscat, Sohar, Nizwa, Barka). We also have our markets extended to Africa (Djibouti) and South America. With our constant commitment to customer contentment, we are able to provide competitive prices and faster shipment to all of our valuable clients.
Feel free to contact in case of any enquiry. Listed below are the mediums through which you can reach us out!
WhatsApp – +971507983153
Tel – 0097142217273
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com