Cold Rolled Steel (CR)
After hot rolling and pickling, steel is cold rolled (below the re crystallization temperature) to a reduced thickness. This is then followed by annealing in a closed atmosphere of nitrogen or other non-oxidizing gases thereby relieving stress, increasing strength and ductility. It also improves the surface finish and holds tighter tolerances.
- Cold Rolled Coil / Sheet / Slit
Specifications of CRCA(Annealed -Continuous(CA)/Batch(BA)) / CRFH (Full hard)
- Cold Rolled Sheet/Coils/ Slits Coils Grade as per JIS G3141 [SPCC-SD,SPCD-SD,SPCEN-SD] | EN 10130 [DC01,DC02,DC03,DC04] | DIN 1623 [St 12,St 13,St 14] | ASTM A 1008:2013 [CS type A-B-C,DS type A-B,DDS,EDDS]
- Quality :- Full hard (CRFH) or Soft Annealed ( CRCA)
- Origin: India / China / Taiwan / Korea
- Thickness: .20 mm to 1.5 mm
- Width: 400mm – 1500mm
- Coil Wt. 5 – 20 MT.
Applications :- Furniture,Steel barrels,Containers,Precision tubes,Computer casing, white goods
CRFH is mainly use for re-rolling, coating(galvanizing) purposes.
|Thickness||0.1 mm to 1.50 mm|
|Width||Up to 1500 mm|
|Coil I.D.||450 mm – 800 mm|
|Max Coil Weight||20MT|