Aluzinc / Galvalume Coated Steel Coils - Sheets
The following list contains specification references for products we can offer. DANA Steel UAE is one of the largest stockiest & supplier of Aluzinc coils/sheets.With it’s dedicated coil service centres in Dubai & Ajman, we are able to supply in coils/sheets/slits and perforated patterns.
Other Reference Standards are also included for your reference.
- For Inquiries Click to Call 00971507983153
- Construction : metallic ceilings, swimming pools, road signs, doors, structures/trims
- Domestic appliances : casing of washing machines, refrigerators
- Miscellaneous : air conditioners, reservoirs, gas pumps
Aluminium-zinc coating :
The composition of the coating is 55% aluminum, 43.4 % zinc and 1.6 % silicon. The coating is also applied by means of a continuous hot dip galvanizing process. Aluzinc-zinc coating offer an excellent corrosion resistance resultant from the barrier effect of the aluminum on the surface and the sacrificial protection of zinc.
- Construction : roofing, composite panels, tiles ,sandwich panels
- Domestic appliances : refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens
- Miscellaneous : boiler casings, computer casings, air ducts
|Type||Applicable Standards||Other Reference Standards|
|Quality Designations||ASTM A792|
|Coating Designations||ASTM A792||EN10215|
|Mechanical Properties||ASTM A792||EN10215|
|Dimensional Tolerances||ASTM A792||EN10215|
|Surface Quality &
|Coating Bend Test||ASTM A792||EN10215|
Inside Radii for Cold
|Other Tolerances||ASTM A792||EN10215|
|Conversion Factor b/w
Coating Weight and
ASTM A792 - 97
Steel Sheet, 55% Aluminum-Zinc Alloy-Coated by the Hot-dip Process.
- Quality Designations
- Commercial quality(CQ): Material intended for applications where material is subjected to bending or moderate forming.
- Lock-forming quality(LFQ): Material intended for applications where material is subjected to machine lock forming.
- Structural (physical) quality(SQ): Material intended for applications where mechanical properties are specified or required. Such properties or values include those indicated by tension, hardness, or other commonly accepted mechanical tests.
- High-temperature quality: Material intended for applications subjected to high temperatures. The high-temperature quality will resist oxidation and scaling while avoiding base metal embrittlement.