DANA profiled sheets offer architects and designers a range of choices for roof and wall cladding such as internal linings, external cladding and for industrial and commercial buildings. Designed to Cin ciliate high static characteristic with reduced weight, these sheets guarantee the optimization of the structure’s realisation costs while providing safe working platforms.
- For Inquiries Click to Call 00971507983153
DANA Steel UAE ( www.danasteeluae.com) Est 2001,is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified manufacturer of high quality roofing / wall cladding sheets in GI/Aluminum/Alu-zinc(Galvalume) Colored/Mill finish for usage in wide variety of applications like :->
OUR PROFILES ARE DSS 35/200 | DSS 45/250 | DSS 45/150 | DSS 76/18 | DTP 42/205
- Aluminum profiled sheet is 0.40 mm. up to 1.50 mm. thick Alloy A3105 – H16 Temper is sup – plied as standard.However different Alloys like ( 3003,3013,4343,4045, 5052,5086,6061, 8011 etc) & Tempers (H12,H14,H16,H18,H20,H22,H24,H32,H34,H36,H38 etc)can be supplied on request.
- Galvanized (GI) & Alu Zinc(AZ) coated steel profile sheets 0.30 to 0.90 mm thick as per ASTM A 653 for GI & ASTM A 792 for Alu Zinc – Alternative grades Can be supplied as per client request.
- The Surface is painted with baked regular modified enamel polyester(RMP), with 5 micron primer and 20 micron coat on the weathering side and 5/7 micron primer on the reverse – PVDF, Silicon, Modified Polyester, Platisol & special coatings are available as per client re – quest.
The main advantages of profiled sheets are that :
- They are inexpensive
- Allows rapid and rational execution
- Minimum labour required for execution
- Easy to dismantle for building transformations
- Made to site measurement thus eliminating wastage and installation complications
- Modifications or extensions can be done at any time.
DANA supplies profiled sheets based on chosen customer parameters such as weight, strength, durability, surface finish and color.Our dedicated staffs offer the best possible advice for your profiled sheet requirement.